9.21.2011

WHY I LOVE SCENTSY WAXES!

I KNOW that I already posted this at the beginning of my blog, but I think the information is worth repeating!  So, if you are a regular follower, please forgive the repetitiveness of this post! But for those new Scentsy-LOVAHS, I think you should know exactly WHY Scentsy is SO Fabulous!

I LOVE Scentsy SMELLS! OH MY GOSH, with the possibility of just TWO I could maybe live without, I love the rest!  I don't know how they do it, but I really do LOVE their scents!

NOT only do I love the scents, I love the fact that the wax doesn't evaporate and end up sticking to the wall above my warmer!  The parafin wax never disintegrates or leaves residue on the walls or curtains in my home! WOOHOO for that!

I ALSO love the fact that you can MIX the wax bars and make your own customized scents!  I mean, HOW COOL is that?  If you love the Coconut Lemongrass scent but think it needs a touch of floral, you could add Love Story or another Romantic collection scent!  I LOVE THAT!

And ANOTHER feature I love (BESIDES the fact that the scents last anywhere between 60-100 hours depending on the strength of the original smell!!!!) is how you can change your scent even when it is still strong!  You can change your scent every single day!  When you are wanting to change a scent, simply just pour the warmed wax back in it's original container!  Wipe the warmer clean with a paper towel, then pop in a different wax bar scent!  SO COOL!

OH and did I mention that the Scentsy BRICKS (HUGE CHUNK OF WAX!!!) are so economical!?  You are getting almost 6-TIMES the amount of wax as the small bars of wax, but at only 4-Times the cost!  Saves you $10.00 when purchasing one Brick instead of 6 regular sized Bars of the same scent!

CLICK HERE to see the Scent of the Month! 
If you would like to smell it, call me!

It's 10% off till the end of the month,
so take advantage of it now!

No comments: