9.17.2011

FUNdraisers!

If you have a child in sports, cheerleading or spelling bee and need they need to make some money to offset travel expenses when they go to NATIONAL competition this year... (Positive thinking, you know!?!?!?)... then let me get you set up with an EASY PEASY Fundraiser with Scentsy!

Scentsy is so welcomed when approached!  Everyone would rather smell something GOOD than bad, am I right?  I mean, if you had to choose between 'wet dog' and 'roses' which would you take?? HA!  Your fundraising efforts are limitless!  I should mention that you can sell ALL of Scentsy's products, not just the warmers and waxes!  If you have a preschool fundraiser, promote the Scentsy Buddies!


You can make up to 35% of your sales in CASH, which isn't as much as some fundraising companies, but I bet your buck, that you will SELL MORE of Scentsy than you will of some other less-quality items.  I mean, who needs wrapping paper for $10 when you can get it for $3 at Walmart?  Who wants to buy chocolate that is WAY over-priced?  You will find more people willing to support your team and cause with Scentsy products!

Contact me today, this is the best time!
812.630.1570

No comments: