9.16.2011

What's up with ME? WHY did I join Scentsy???

Besides the fact that I absolutely LOVE their products

AND

I didn't want to put my dog in a cage all day

AND

I wanted to be home by 3pm to help with homework

AND

I wanted to schedule time to volunteer at school

AND

I wanted to still craft and make cards and crochet

AND

Scentsy won the prestigious Ernst and Young

AND

I wanted to keep making home-cooked meals and
not have to get fast-food

AND

I love my new BFF's that I have in my team

AND

I learned that Scentsy is ranked #33 in the WORLD on
the Direct Sellers Association list for June 2011

AND

Scentsy tripled their sales from $50million in 2009
to $147million in 2010

AND

I wanted to make a serious CAREER CHOICE

AND

I wanted to make MONEY having FUN

...............

I did it because my hubby WANTED me to!

He just kept encouraging me, which really made me think that he just didn't love the products, but that he would be supportive when I need to do shows or go meet someone to share the Scentsy opportunity with them.  He's the one who told me to decal my car on ALL three sides!  HAHA!  He's my biggest fan and supporter!  Thanks, Honey!

Read my Story HERE
and call me to ask questions!
812.630.1570
You are not obligated to join when you are just ASKING
for information to just make an informed decision!
Can't wait to hear from you!

No comments: