11.13.2011

My Favorites so far!


I am in love with the above SNAPSHOT warmer!  What you see here is a warmer with a frame, that is backed with frosted glass!  So, whether you choose to put in a photograph of the kids, or print out a bible verse and slide it in, this is the perfect gift for anyone this Christmas!


Seriously, HOW CAN YOU NOT love Bluster??  I loved him on the cover of the holiday brochure, but when I pulled him out of the box and saw those airbrushed cheeks, he had me at HELLO!  He's on backorder right now, but should be available by the end of the month!


Scentsy Buddies are perfect for ANYONE of ANY AGE!  I know of a few teens who love theirs, too!  A scent pak is included with each Buddy, too!  So, they are a great and economical gift!

If you don't know what to buy, how about a GIFT CERTIFICATE??  I would be happy to help your recipient shop and get the warmer and scents they love, so just let me know and I will play ELF for you! 

Call me today to get your shopping started!
812.630.1570
Nicole

No comments: