10.01.2011

30 Day Results!

My first 30 days with Scentsy have been a success!  Coming from someone who is very familiar with how direct-selling works, I have to say that these last 30 days have been the most fun and easy 'days of work' in my life!  And I am NOT making that up at all!  I truly have enjoyed making money! LOL!

I got to run around, meet new people, expose them to a superb product and make money all at the same time!  FUN FUN FUN!!!!  I ended up selling a TON in product and already have some new leads and definate orders that will be placed next week and the following!  Of course, your sales could be less OR MORE than mine in 30 days!  It just depends on how hard you want to work your Scentsy business!  I also had my first blind-email that lead to my first one-on-one discussion with someone who is interested in bringing Scentsy into her and her family's life!  (Hi, Miss B.!)

I also had my first blind-hostess request through the Scentsy website, where somone wants to host a show in October!  WOOHOO!  How exciting, right?  But you know, the most important thing is that I am able to stay involved with my kids' schooling, still be home to make nourishing meals and not make my 60 lb doggie, Pepsi, stay in a cage all day!  I was really worried about that. 

And while I do totally miss my crafty time and crafty-friends SNIFF!, I do need to make an income and help bring some relief to my hubby's mind that he's not having to support us 100% by himself.  All the kids are in school and I am happy to be able to contribute to our family from 8am-3pm and still be involved with volunteering and keeping up the home chores.

{Although I will admit, that the housework has suffered and you are NOT going to be invited into my home anytime soon, as my ability to balance work and home has not yet worked out for the best, ha!}

Well, anyhoo!  I just wanted to put this out there, for those who are wondering how Scentsy could possibly work for them or effect their life and their family's state of mind.  If you would like to talk to me in more detail on how Scentsy can affect you for the better, please call or email me today!

812.630.1570

No comments: